Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Official " Associated Video" By: Pharoah & Klepto


Hey Everyone! I know it has been a while since my last post and I sincerely apologize, but when business is calling you have to answer. So a lot has happened since my last post. I have had the opportunity to really hone my craft and learn to shoot more effectively and edit efficiently. 

The making of this video was a great experience... We worked long hours in the editing suite trying to make this video as flawless as possible. I produced this video on no budget and shot it at only three locations. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did working on it.  Shot out to artists Pharaoh & Klepto for their hard work and dedication in seeing this project through.  I would also like to send out a special shot out to Hyraohglyphics for the beat and Times Dynasty for his camera work and directorial advice. 

Regards,

Picture Man

No comments:

Post a Comment